The Happy Face Slideshow is an exciting way to end the conference by showcasing photos taken throughout the event in review as the guests arrive for the closing night award dinner.
Imagine this: Photos capturing fun moments from your Welcome Session are shown the following morning as guests sit down for breakfast. We can make it happen!
What kind of features can I have in a photo slideshow?
- Elegant and classic transitions
- Music accompanies images
- Images may be displayed in chronological or random order
- Photo selection by professional photo editors that adhere by corporate norms and branding standards – we want your photos to represent your brand image!
- Our photographers are trained to take photos ideal for a slideshow
- MAC/PC compatible
What type of images are included in the slideshow?
- Intro and exit slides include event branding or corporate logo
- Venue shots
- Appropriate selection of speakers, overall crowds and entertainment
- Varieties of posed group images
- Happy faces
- Genuine interactions
- Fun shots
Give your guests the opportunity to view some of the professional photos captured throughout the event with a slideshow!
Christie’s Photographic Solutions provides Event & Tradeshow Photography Services for events, meetings, conventions, tradeshows, expos, and corporate outings throughout the country. Our professional photographers have experience in a variety of different types of event photography. We offer some of the most experienced event photographers and reliable event photography at the best prices. To add further value, we also offer a variety of other business and corporate photographs whether at your business or at the event site. Contact Us or a free quote or with any questions.
- Complete Event Documentaion
- Company Group Photos
- Mobile PhotoBooths
- Award Ceremonies
- Employee Headshot Photos
- Location & Decor Photography
- Event On-Site Printing
Our experienced event photography staff understands that simply taking great event and convention photos is sometimes not enough. Your business needs to stand out. You want it to be memorable long after the convention or meeting.